Needle disposal cabinets
These inside/outside needle disposal cabinets have been developed in association with Health Enterprise East. Part of the N.H.S.
There is a risk from injuries caused by sharps which are contaminated with blood or other body fluids. These sharps may transmit blood-borne infection e.g. HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, so these needle disposal bins can reduce that risk. Sharps are: Needles, syringes, razors, stitch cutters, scalpel blades, trocars, cannulae, used ampoules etc.
Our wall mounted needle exchange bins are now available for purchase exclusively from A&R Engineering online shop. The needle bins are secure, safe, strong and easy to use. They are fitted with our unique swing action cabinet loading device to prevent retrieval after drop offs. See photos here
Sharps wall mounted disposal cabinet construction features:
- Fully welded construction to meet the tough demands of day to day working environment.
- All sharps bin cabinets / key return boxes are manufactured from tough 1.2mm thick mild steel. (except HD versions which are 2.0mm)
- Tough heavy duty hinges fitted internally to stop tampering.
- Tough industrial powder coat paint finish in white inside and out. Other colours available at extra cost. Please ask for details.
- Supplied with wall fixings.
- Plastics sharps bin not supplied.